Monday

FRIENDS OF FRIENDS - POP MASSACRE

Some releases need an in-depth description to really help you
get into the mindset of the artist(s) and what drove them to create
what they did. And really just to convince you to listen to the songs.

This needs nothing more than the tracklist.

01 Anenon - Wannabe (Spice Girls)

02 Strangeloop - Wouldn't It Be Nice (Beach Boys)

03 Shlohmo - Pretty Boy Swag (Soulja Boy)

04 DNTEL - Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)

05 Asura - Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey)

06 Daedelus - I Would Die For You (Prince)

07 Sahy Uhns - Pieces Of Me (Briitney Spears)

08 Loden - Gimme Gimme (Abba)

09 Mexicans With Guns - La Bamba (Ritchie Valens)

10 Groundislava - I Bet I Do (Supa Blanco)

11 The One AM Radio - Take on Me (A-ha)

12 Big Spider's Back - Teenage Dream (Katy Perry)

13 My Dry Wet Mess ft. Amir Yaghmai - I Want Her (Keith Sweat)


No comments: